About the Hose & Tube Cutter
Square Cuts… Made Quick & Easy
Stop wasting time and material with jagged or angled cuts. The amazing new Hose & Tube Cutter puts precision accuracy in the palm of your hand.
- Multiple cutting heads…two for the price of one!
- Easy to use…weighs approximately 12 ounces!
- No more jagged cuts…no more angled cuts!
- Ends waste from sloppy, uneven cuts!
- Safe around solvents, gas, oil and grease!
- Better than a utility knife or razor…safer, too!
- Saves time cutting tubes and hoses!
- Special V-Block ensures a straight, clean cut every time!
- Will withstand autoclaving!
Thousands Of Uses
From garden hose to hydraulic hose to laboratory tubing, the Hose & Tube Cutter cuts them all…
- Agricultural Spray Lines
- Aircraft Industry
- Auto Racing/Repair
- Elevator Repair
- Fiber Optics
- Government Arsenals
- Irrigation Systems
- Liquid Recovery Systems
- Lubrication Lines
- Machine Manufacturers
- Marine Applications
- Medical Offices
- Motorcycle Repair
- Paint Industry
- Sprinkler Systems
- Water Filtration
So Strong It Even Cuts Kevlar!
- Cuts rubber, plastic, polyethylene,
- polyester and more
- Cuts reinforced braided fiberglass and
- synthetic fiber
- Cuts PVC, thermoplastic rubber
- tubing, nylon and more
- Cuts polyurethane jackets and coaxial cable
- Cuts convolute tubing/loom
- Cuts 1/4″ to over 1″ O.d.
- Even cuts Kevlar-lined hose
Dual Functioning Blade
When the tip of the blade is dull, simply remove the 2 screws holding it in place and flip the blade to expose a new sharp cutting surface. Replace the blade plate and tighten the screws until it is tight and the blade does not move.
Replacement blades are available in single or 10 pack units, depending on your needs.
Replacement blades are in stock and available for shipment usually within 24 hours.